Located in the foothills of the Northern Adirondacks at the edge of the village of Dickinson Center.
– Currently used for great deer and turkey hunting.
– 714 ft. of road frontage on County Route 5
– Mixed hard and softwood trees.
– Mature Maples… potential for over 1,500 taps to net approximately 200 gallons of maple syrup.
– Only structure on property is antique sugarhouse.
– Small brook on front of property.
– Several acres of open field.
– Great view from high ground.
– Can be residential or commercially developed.
– Professionally surveyed with marked property lines.
Call the owner at (518) 856-0017 with questions or to walk the property.